I can guarantee that you are in a 100% safe space, therefore, fulfilling the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, then it is stated:
1.1. Identifying data of the controller
As set out in Law 34/2002 of 11 July on information society services and electronic commerce, I inform you that:
- My social name is: SINYOL
- My CIF/NIF is: B17824418
- My address: de Rhode, 109, Roses
- Email: email@example.com
- My activity is: Aruitectura and Design
1.2. Purpose of the website.
The services provided by the person responsible for the website are as follows:
The sale of Architecture and Design services.
1.4. Use of the website and capture of information:
1.4.1 use of the website
The website https://sinyol.com/ hereinafter (THE WEBSITE) provides access to articles, information, services and data (hereinafter, “the contents”) owned by SINYOL. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents offered through its website and by way of example, but not limited to, not to use them to:
- Engage in illegal, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities;
- Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, apology of terrorism or attack on human rights;
- Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of https://sinyol.com/, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
- Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use other users’ email accounts and modify or manipulate their messages.
- SINYOL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that violate youth or children, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
- In any case, SINYOL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through the blog or other participation tools that can be created, in accordance with the provisions of the application regulations.
1.4.2 Capturing information
- Contact form, where the USER must fill in the email field, subject and name.
- Subscription form, filling in the USER the fields necessary for the contact of some of the services offered by SINYOL.
- Tracking cookies, in accordance with the following rules
- Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used
- Despite the above, users may unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by SINYOL or data provided by the USER complying with current regulations on Data Protection. Also, both by subscribing to this website and by making any comment on any of its pages and/or entries, the user consents to:
- The processing of your personal data in the WordPress environment in accordance with its privacy policies.
- SINYOL’s access to data that, according to WordPress infrastructure, the user needs to contribute well for course subscription or for any query using the contact form.
- By activating a subscription, contact form, or comment, you understand and agree that:
- From the moment you subscribe or access a service, SINYOL has access to
- Name, and email, or other data necessary for billing forming a file duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency with the name of “WEB USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS” or in the case of making any purchase, will be subscribed to the file of “CUSTOMERS SINYOL” having access to dataof first name, surname, email, dni and full address.
- In any case SINYOL reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, the presentation and configuration of the website https://sinyol.com/ such as this legal notice.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY:
SINYOL, by itself or as an assignee, owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts; trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), ownership of SINYOL or its licensors. All rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by SINYOLwill be considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its modality of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, on any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of SINYOL are expressly prohibited.
The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by SINYOL. You can view only the elements of the web without the possibility to print, copy or store them on your computer’s hard drive or any other physical media. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, circumventing or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the SINYOL pages.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
SINYOL is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may cause, by way of example: for errors or omissions in the contents, for unavailability of the website, – which will make periodic stops for technical maintenance – as well as for the transmission of viruses or malicious or affective programs in the contents, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
SINYOL reserves the right to make without prior notice the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located on its website.
Persons or entities intending to perform or hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to the SINYOL website should be subject to the following conditions:
- The total or partial reproduction of any of the services or contents of the website is not allowed without the prior express authorization of SINYOL
- No deep-links, IMG or image links, or frames with the SINYOL website will be established without your prior express permission.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statements will be made about the SINYOLwebsite, nor about the services or contents of the SINYOL website. Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the website on which it is established will not contain any trademark, trade name, establishment label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to SINYOL,unless expressly authorized by
- The establishment of the hyperlink will not imply the existence of relations between SINYOL and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, nor the knowledge and acceptance of SINYOL of the services and content offered on said website or portal.
- SINYOL will not be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website or portal from which the hyperlink is made, nor for the information and manifestations included therein.
The SINYOL website may make available to the user connections and links to other websites managed and controlled by third parties. These links have as their exclusive function, that of facilitating users to search for information, content and services about our field, without in any case being considered a suggestion, recommendation or invitation for their visit.
SINYOL does not market, direct, control or own the contents, services, information and manifestations available on such websites.
SINYOL assumes no responsibility, even indirectly or subsidiaryly, for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the contents, information, communications, opinions, manifestations, products and services existing or offered on websites not managed by SINYOL and that are accessible through SINYOL
RIGHT TO EXCLUSION
SINYOL reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or from a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
SINYOL will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it in law.
MODIFICATION OF THESE CONDITIONS AND DURATION
SINYOL may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
CLAIMS AND DOUBTS
SINYOL informs that there are complaint sheets available to users and customers being able to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating their first and last name, the service or product purchased and setting out the reasons for their claim.
You can also mail your claim to: SINYOL, Rhode Av. 109, Roses
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between SINYOL and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Figueres, unless the applicable law is available.